Puppies and young dogs shouldn’t be left alone for too long. The early months of a puppy’s life are the most important and ideally the puppy should be exposed to a wide range of experiences, noises, animals and people as soon as possible. Our puppy sitting service can assist with housebreaking, as proper toilet training requires a constant routine of breaks for your puppy. A lot of common behavioural problems such as chewing and digging are simply the result of boredom and insufficient exercise.
If you are at work, ill or have to run errands, we can visit your puppy for feeding, making sure that it has plenty of water, playtime, toilet breaks or for a short walk around the block. We will also clean up any accidents.
- We will come to your home within a certain time period and play with your puppy in the familiar surroundings of your home.
- Includes feeding and watering as well as cleaning up any accidents and providing toilet breaks.
- Flexible, daily or occasional service to suit your puppies needs.
- Includes care for any other household animals at no extra charge. For example letting the cat in and out.
- We can send you text or e-mail updates to tell you how your new puppy is getting on.
- Once your puppy has had it’s full vaccinations, you can make use of our Dog Walking Service in order to socialise and house-break your puppy and get it used to the big wide world.
- Our puppy sitters are DBS/CRB checked and fully insured for key-holding.
To find out more about our puppy sitting service, please Contact Us to discuss your specific pet care requirements and to arrange a free home visit to meet you and your pets.