Dogs require physical and mental stimulation and many behaviour problems such as barking, chewing, digging etc are the result of isolation, boredom and insufficient exercise. It is proven that exercise and mental stimulation could be the cure for some of these problems. That’s why our team of trained pet sitters began to offer a dog walking service to those based in St Albans and further afield.
A Tailored Service
Our service is designed for those owners who may be at work all day, are unexpectedly called away from home, are elderly, disabled or hospitalised or have other commitments.
We do not pack walk. We are a solo or one-to-one dog walking service, ensuring that your dog receives our individual attention. Our walks can be tailored to meet your dog’s requirements and your dog will only be taken off the lead with your permission.
Personal Dog Walking Service
- We will come to you and collect your dog at an agreed time, so that you don’t have to be there when they are taken out for a walk.
- We can transport your dog to local countryside allowing for more fun and exercise.
- Dogs will be walked on a lead initially but can be walked off lead if required – a disclaimer must be signed for his. This is a fully insured service
- After the walk we will deliver your dog home, making sure it is dry and has plenty of fresh food and water.
- We offer a flexible, daily or occasional service to suit your dogs needs.
- Our dog walkers are police or DBS/CRB checked and fully insured for dog walking and key-holding.
We are only able to accept dogs that are well behaved on the lead.
We regret that we are unable to walk bitches in season.
To discuss the dog walking service with a member of our team, please Contact Us with any specific pet care requirements and we can arrange a free home visit to meet you and your pets.