- As a dog walker you will be expected to collect the dog from the client’s home, do a one hour walk and then drop the dog back off home. You may also be required to clean or dry the dog, or feed him, after the walk. You should ideally be available 11 am to 3 pm Mondays to Friday.
- You should be a past or present dog owner and be able to handle 2 dogs at a time.
- You need to have access to e-mail and have a mobile phone.
- It is essential that you hold a UK driving licence and are a car or van owner (with business insurance) suitable for carrying dogs (be prepared to kit your car out with dog crates and harnesses etc).
- We require a valid Criminal Records Disclosure (now D.B.S – Disclosure and Barring Service) before we can offer you any assignments.
- This is a self-employed role where your pay will be dependent on your level of business.
- We will insure you to carry out each pet sitting assignment and give you full instructions and support regarding each job.
If you would like to apply to be a Dog Walker with St Albans Pet Services, please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com