If you are passionate about animals and have many years caring for them and want to earn money doing something you enjoy, you may have decided that you’d like to become a pet sitter or dog walker.
St Albans Pet Services is an independent, friendly and customer focused business where the care of our Clients pets is paramount. Our Clients expect the best care for their pets and we expect to continually deliver above and beyond their expectations.
We provide a professional pet service, so the requirements we have for our pet carers are very high.
We are looking for responsible and caring animal lovers who would like to work on a self-employed, ad-hoc basis throughout the year.
- You can often fit other part time work around your pet sitting assignments.
- The work is flexible. So you can choose assignments to fit in with your lifestyle and availability.
- You get to work for an established company, which offers ongoing support and advice.
- You’ll be insured for each assignment, so you’re covered should anything untoward happen.
- You get to choose which type of work you’d like to do, from our wide range of services, including: Small Animal Feeding, Dog Walking and Pet Sitting by the Hour.
Pet Care Vacancies
If you’d like to become a pet sitter and live in the St Albans area, apply for any of the above opportunities by e-mailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing which opportunity you are applying for to email@example.com.